Monopoly game rules
One game has always been the favorite of all people belonging to all age groups and that is Monopoly. The game has its fans across borders and around the world. Still, many people are unaware of all the rules of this game. Knowing and understanding the rules of the Monopoly game is imperative in order to be a champion while playing this game. Let’s take a closer look at the rules of the Monopoly game:
- Build hotels: Many people think that they only need to have four houses on each property in the group’s color before they can start shopping for hotels. Well, it is not correct. Apart from this condition, the bank should also have an optimal number of dwellings. In the absence of enough houses, you cannot buy hotels.
- Go to jail:If as a player you go to jail, even if you score doubles, your turn will come to an end. Such a player will not have the opportunity to roll again.
- Income tax:As a gamer, if a person ends up in income tax lockup after passing GO, their $ 200 worth of money is included in their total value. In this case, a player can decide if he wants to pay 10% of his total value of $ 200.
- Amount of the fine in case of public services: A player is not required to reroll to determine the amount of the fine on utilities. The numbers that come from the dice on the first roll are considered for the amount of the fine.
- Together they try to win:Mergers are not considered part of the Official Rules of the Monopoly game, however there are many players who add them to their personal rule book. In this situation, two players can decide to play together as partners. In such a situation, the assets of both players cannot be combined. Instead, one of the two players has to exit the game and then the second continues to play.
- Exit the monopoly game:At any time, if a player wishes to leave the game, their assets are returned to the bank. The player cannot give his property to any other player. Yes, of course, a player can decide to sell their property to another player, however it is not possible to give away.
- No immunity against rent:At no point in the game can a player offer immunity to another player against rental.
Players often forget these simple rules and end up losing the game. There are many people who have twisted the rules of this game for their convenience, however the fun of playing Monopoly is more when played with the original rules of the game. The rules of the Monopoly game were designed keeping in mind all the possibilities of this game and therefore one must follow them in order to play the game in the best way and with precision. By playing by all the rules, the chances of disagreement on various things can be avoided and the game can be fully enjoyed.