Paydotcom Tips and Tutorials for Beginners
Thinking of using Paydotcom? Great choice. If you want to sell eBooks, either as an affiliate or as a vendor, Paydotcom should be your number one choice. These are the advantages of Paydotcom over Clickbank
- There is no problem of commission theft. All Paydotcom affiliates must log into their PayPal account when registering. If an affiliate tries to buy from your affiliate link, the system will automatically deduct the commission, which will make the provider make a 100% profit.
- Without waiting for payment. All payments are paid through a PayPal account. An easy way to get paid, for non-US members.
- Zero initial cost to the supplier. This is another reason why Paydotcom is a risk-free way to handle payments and affiliates. Unlike Clickbank and 2Checkout, where the provider must pay $ 49.00 to get started, this fee is not required for Paydotcom.
Tips for using and promoting Paydotcom products.
- Sign up for PayPal and Paydotcom account. Unlike Clickbank, where you only need an email address, Paydotcom requires that you have a PayPal account. Register and verify your PayPal account as soon as possible. You do not want PayPal to limit access to your own account.
- Research for markets with high demand. Without proper research, all your effort will soon be wasted. There are many ways to conduct market research. However, I highly recommend that you check out the Clickbank Marketplace first. Both Clickbank and Paydotcom are similar. Anything sold on Clickbank, with a severity score of 1 or higher, would definitely be a great market for Paydotcom products. After finding a product with high gravity on Clickbank, check the Paydotcom marketplace for products on similar topics.
- Find relevant keywords for the market using the Google Keyword Tool. You will not be able to market online without this tool. Google Keyword Tool is still the best in my opinion, not only because it has the largest keyword database, but also because it is free. Remember, only target long-tail search terms, regardless of your traffic strategy: pay-per-click, search engine optimization, article marketing, or video marketing.
- Start by posting articles first. Article marketing is a great source of traffic. Not only because it is free, but also because it is fast. Unlike SEO or blogging where you have to wait months, in some cases years to see the result. There are tons of article directories online, but for starters, I highly recommend Ezine Articles or HubPages. These two are top article directories, with a higher page rank and a good reputation in the eyes of Google.
- Send traffic using Google AdWords. To be successful online, you need both free and paid traffic. Why? Well, because each traffic strategy has its limitations. If you are using free marketing like article or SEO, there is no guarantee that your article will remain on the first page of the Google search result. By using AdWords, you can at least overcome this problem.
- Start your own blog. Forget about creating a website. A blog is a better alternative to websites, not only because it can be set up and running in minutes, but also because Google loves blogging. Search engines love blogging because the script is search engine friendly and most blogs are always up to date with fresh content. Also, readers can post comments, share their thoughts, which would create better and quality content. If you are on a low budget, you can create a free blog on Blogger. However, I highly recommend that you register your own domain and host your blog. Create a WordPress blog. Not only because WordPress blogs are beautiful, but it also has various interactive features like widgets, SEO, and spam filter.
- Look for the related forum. Forum marketing is actually an advanced traffic strategy. It is not a necessity. However, if you love chatting with a group with similar interests to yours, why not give forum marketing a try? Make sure to read the forum rules. Some forums allow signing, others do not.
- Grow your mailing list. If you don’t have a mailing list, you don’t own your business. On the Internet, if you don’t have a mailing list, you will always depend on Google for traffic and customers. If Google were to lower the ranking of your website from the first page, all your traffic and customers will disappear overnight. By having an email list, you will always have potential buyers for life.
Some tips and warnings
- Apply for a PayPal debit card if possible. Using PayPal as a payment method can be both good and bad. The bad part is that, for certain reasons, PayPal can limit access to your account at times. Try to avoid this limitation, if you can. One way is to request a PayPal debit card.
- Don’t choose too many traffic strategies at once. For the first six months, focus solely on search engine traffic, whether it’s free or paid. It will take some time to learn and see consistent income from a traffic source.
- Don’t go into overcrowded markets like internet marketing, search engine optimization, AdSense, and making money online. There are many less competitive niches, such as pet and gardening niches, with a lot of traffic and money to be made. So why jump into crowded niches?
- Learn, learn and keep learning. Internet marketing is not a simple game. It is like your day job or your retail business. It takes years to learn and be a good doctor, engineer, teacher, researcher or whatever your day job is. The same goes for online businesses. The more you learn, the more experience you have, the more money you will make.