Sedu Beauty Tips: Dos and Don’ts of Brushing Hair
The hairbrush is one of the most essential tools that every person, man or woman, should have. The hairbrush helps to deal with tangles and the appearance of hair in bed; to some extent, it even solves the hairstyle problem.
But the best thing to do with a hairbrush is to keep our hair naturally hydrated while transferring the natural oil of the skin from the roots to the ends of the hair when you brush it.
To help your hair grow healthy and shiny, you should brush your hair every day with gentle and careful movements that decrease friction and smooth the hair flakes. Hard and rough brushing will only increase the damage to your hair. In addition, such brushing increases the amount of hair pulled out twice.
The use of a suitable hairbrush is essential for sedu hairstyles, as it helps prevent unnecessary damage, eliminates static electricity, and adds shine and softness to the hair. There are several hairbrushes that you should have on hand when creating and maintaining your sedu hairstyles:
1. Wide tooth comb to detangle hair before and after washing. Every time you are getting ready to wash your hair, you should first do a detangling. This will help reduce the risk of mechanical damage during washing and facilitate post-wash detangling, thus eliminating further mechanical damage. These combs should be made of antistatic material, so read the labels carefully and make sure you don’t damage your hair with a poor quality product.
2. Fine-tooth tail comb for styling. You should use this comb when doing heat straightening with an iron. Just follow the straightener with a fine tooth comb to make sure there is no tangle or frizz left in the hair after straightening. The tail of the comb will be useful for creating prom hairstyles and dividing the hair into separate braids to straighten it;
3. Wooden hair massager brush that will help you massage the scalp after detangling the hair and getting ready for sleep. Using this brush at least twice a week will help increase blood circulation to the scalp and improve the condition of the hair cuticle after a couple of months of use;
4. Round boar bristle brush for styling. This hair brush is a must have for short to medium hairstyles. Helps to get a neat and elegant hairstyle. Boar bristles eliminate frizz and add shine to your hair;
5. The ceramic hair styling brush is good for medium to long hairstyles because it helps manage long hair and eliminates static electricity. You can even create soft waves that will frame your face and make it look beautiful.
The combs and hair brushes mentioned above must be of high quality so that your hair does not suffer from harmful materials and faulty workmanship. It is also recommended to wash the combs with warm water at least once every two months to remove the accumulated product.
For proper brushing, follow these simple rules:
1. Before washing hair, use a wide tooth comb. If you have long hair, start from the ends and move gently towards the top of the hair. Do not pull the hair or comb too vigorously, or you will lose healthy, mature hair that is firmly attached to your scalp. If your hairstyle is short, simply run the brush through your hair from root to tip to eliminate frizz and style your hair before washing;
2. After washing, DO NOT brush hair while it is still damp. The hair must be at least turned upside down when you start to detangle it, or you will surely lose more healthy hair. Don’t be afraid to see hairs on the brush as long as you don’t feel any pain pulling them out. It is a natural hair growth process when up to 100 hairs fall out every day to make room for young, new hair.
3. If you use the hair dryer frequently enough, you should use round 100% boar bristle brushes to style short hair and round ceramic brushes to style long hair. These brushes will make it easier for you to style your hair, add shine to your hair, and help you style your hair in any style, from spikes to soft seductive waves.
4. If you are using an iron, you should start straightening from the bottom of the hair. Separate the lower layer of hair from the upper layers and hold the upper layers with the tail of the fine-toothed comb. Smooth the bottom layer of the hair and continue with the top layers until you are done. Each time you apply the iron to the separated braids, follow the iron with the comb to make sure there are no tangles.
5. Before going to bed, apply the massage brush. Detangle the hair first and then gently brush the hair, especially the root area to improve blood circulation and allow your head to relax after a long day of styling. You will see positive results from such a technique just after a couple of months. Your hair will look healthier and shinier, your scalp will receive more nutrition through better blood circulation, and if you have problems with hair loss, they will decrease.
Therefore, brushing your hair is a separate science, and knowing its rules will help you decrease the amount of money you spend on hair care products. In addition, the health of your hair will improve dramatically and your hairstyle will receive Sedu hairstyle status due to the natural shine and softness of your hair.